Apply for one of five €/$1000 travel grants to use towards the cost of attending selected academic conferences in 2019!
Jackson ImmunoResearch is delighted to offer travel funding to support researchers present, share and collaborate with colleagues.
5 awards of €/$1000 are available to put towards the costs of attending an academic conference in 2019.
Travel awards are available for…
AACR 2019 – American Association of Cancer Research
EB 2019 – Experimental Biology 2019 (ASBMB, ASPET, ASIP, ASN, AAA)
AAI 2019 – American Association of Immunology
NSH 2019 – National Society for Histochemistry
SfN 2019 – Society for Neuroscience 2019
The successful applicant will be selected by Jackson ImmunoResearch one week prior to the conference.
Proof of attendance is required, see terms and conditions.
JIR’s 2019 travel grant is now closed, sign up to our newsletter for news on 2020 awards.
AACR 2019 – Winner
EB 2019 – Winner
AAI 2019 – Winner
NSH 2019 – Winner
SfN 2919 – winner announced soon!
Read about the 2018 awardee here
Terms and Conditions:
1. Travel grants will be awarded to support attendance at either, AACR 2019- American Association of Cancer Research, Experimental Biology 2019, AAI 2019- Immunology, NSH 2019- National Society for Histochemistry or SfN – Society for Neuroscience 2019 and no other events.
2. All applications must be submitted to Jackson ImmunoResearch using the online application between January 23rd, 2019 and October 12th, 2019.
3. Any researcher from an academic or non-profit institution is eligible to apply (Technicians, Ph.D./graduate students, Post-doctoral researchers, Principal Investigators).
4. Authorship on an abstract/poster presentation at the conference is not required.
5. Applicants must complete the application form in full.
6. Travel grants will not be awarded to employees of commercial organizations (i.e. biotech or pharmaceutical companies).
7. Travel grant recipients will be determined via a random draw by Jackson ImmunoResearch.
8. The recipients will be contacted by email according to the schedule and also announced online.
9. Travel grants will be paid to the laboratory of the award recipient’s principal investigator via the parent university or institution. If paid directly to the PI of the lab, taxes may apply.
10. Attendance at JIR’s booth at the requested conference will be required to receive travel grant payment and we request you write a short (250 word) summary of your conference experience.
12. Jackson ImmunoResearch travel awards are not affiliated with any society or scientific conference in any way.
|Learn more:||Do more:|
|Direct and indirect Western blotting||Exhibition schedule|
|Choosing your secondary antibody||NIR conjugates for Western Blotting|
|Colorimetric Western blotting||Cite and win!|
- Download PDF Western blotting is a technique used to confirm the presence of target proteins and peptides from complex mixtures. Proteins are separated by size using PAGE, transferred to a …Read More »
- Download PDF Congratulations to the recipient of Jackson ImmunoResearch’s €1000 travel grant for SfN2019! Jackson ImmunoResearch offers travel funding to support researchers attending academic meetings and conferences. JIR invited applications …Read More »
- Download PDF Congratulations to the recipient of Jackson ImmunoResearch’s $1,000 travel grant for NSH 2019! Jackson ImmunoResearch is happy to offer travel funding to support researchers attending academic meetings and …Read More »
- Download PDF As summer comes to a close, we wanted to highlight Adam Kensinger, who joined our R&D team as a summer intern. Find out about his experience at Jackson …Read More »
- Download PDF Antibodies are invaluable to scientific research, diagnostics, and therapeutics. These simple yet powerful scientific tools find their way into a diverse range of fields and applications. Primary antibodies …Read More »